It's Episode 48 of the Is This A Thing? Podcast!
"Reginald's Parking Lot"
Starring: Marc, Dan, and Akshat!
Potential Things This Week:
- New Year's Resolution: New Year, New You! Or, New Year, same old you because honestly, have you looked around? It's dark times. What's the point.
- Phone Cases: Has adulthood ruined the novelty of phone cases? Maybe. Maybe you can look at it that way. Or maybe you can get you a "get it" phone case, march into an interview, and get hired on the spot. Unemployment solved! You're welcome, Donald.
- Lightning Round!: It's Lightning Round Time! Where we go and explore the depths of twitter, and find the depths of humanity. This week starring Reginald. Problematic, probably should be in jail, Reginald. And if you though Reginald was bad, wait until you hear from someone in Florida!
- Listener Question!: Okay, not really. It's bots. It's bots all the way down. Bots have infiltrated our world, and they're producing poetry and winning the Nebula Prize. Had anyone checked to see if Tracy K. Smith is a robot? Just asking questions.
- Making Movies Better: How can you improve the move going experience? Well, shut up, for one. And where's the kid with my latte?
It's episode 48 of the Is This A Thing Podcast! Welcome back! This week, well, it's a wild one. We start off talking about weird, weird phone cases. Really weird. But that's okay, because we're saved by a crazy, lightning round. What more could you want? There's Reginald, and he's a fingerblasting aficionado. Hangs out in a Denny's parking lot. 10 cents a pop. Nice guy. Think that's bad? Well how about a maid of honor that manages to drink an entire bottle of liquor, and only gets violent when someone stops her from drinking the second bottle of liquor. All of it. There's a whole lot in between there. We then hear from some disingenuous listeners (they're bots) asking weird questions (seriously, they're like weird sex bots on SoundCloud). We finally talk about the movie going experience. How do we improve it? Mostly it's liquor. Maybe a catheter. We'll investigate. Come and join us!
"That's her get it phone case"
Special thanks to Fletcher Magellan for our theme song, "Oh, No!" off his upcoming album Became a Stranger. Listen to it on his Bandcamp, and follow him on Facebook for more information about show dates and tour info